Luminesce Artistry is looking to hire 1 F/T and 1 P/T Lash Artist. At Luminesce Artistry our approach to beauty is steeped in the connection of self-care, compassion & honouring your definition of beauty, whatever that looks like.
At Luminesce Artistry, we’re a team of high-achieving beauty service providers that are committed to helping our clients discover and nurture their own unique aspects of beauty. We value ongoing education to ensure we’re abreast of the latest beauty research, trends & discoveries to provide the community of Kelowna with a trusted beauty resource for lash, skin & body treatments. If you share our passion, we want to hear from you!
What we offer to you:
• An uplifting positive team experience
• An inviting work environment, top-quality equipment, and professional products to support service delivery
• A competitive pay structure with retail commission opportunities
• Staff discount on retail products and services
• In-depth new employee orientation and follow-up in-house training
• Performance-based career advancements
• Growth opportunities to eventually become an educator
• Strong social media presence and brand recognition
• A well-established business offering eyelash extensions, lash lift, brow lamination, tinting, microblading and sugar hair removal.
What you offer to our company:
• You are certified in eyelash extensions (required) and lash lift + tint and facial threading (optional, can be trained). The number of years of experience is not important to us as we let the results of your work speak for your experience level.
• You strive to attain a superior understanding of our service offerings and suggest appropriate add-ons to enhance each experience
• You consider yourself an expert in eyelash extensions and will customize each service to meet your client’s individual needs.
• You are able to prescribe professional products and at home regiments
• You exhibit interest in continuous upskilling and self-improvement.
• You are current on certifications and eager to learn and offer new trends within the industry
• You are coachable and open-minded to learn the specific guest experience and customer service standards that Luminesce Artistry gives our clientele.
• You are a brand ambassador of the spa; you maintain a professional appearance and demeanour at all times in the workplace
• You practice empathy and discretion during your service delivery, making each customer feel at ease discussing questions and concerns
• You have schedule flexibility and are available to meet peak customer visit times.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Demonstration of outstanding customer service at all times
• Greet all customers in a warm, generous, and inviting manner
• Eyelash Extensions (Classic & Volume)
• Eyelash Lift (optional, we will train the successful candidate)
• Facial Threading/Eyebrow Shaping (optional, we will train the successful candidate
• Opening, maintaining and closing treatment areas
• Upselling and cross-selling of products and services
• Client education
• Following service protocols during all treatments
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your resume. While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for additional screening will be contacted further.
Luminesce Artistry is committed to employment equity. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with applicable laws in the province of British Columbia. If you require accommodations, please notify us.